The AML verification policy is aimed at identifying transactions related to the financing of terrorism, money laundering, and other illegal activities, since money laundering is concealing the illegal source of funds by transferring them into funds or investments that look legit
Transactions are frozen if the risk is higher than 60% or if the address has a connection with the following information platforms:
– written explanation through which platform the funds came to you?
– screenshots from the withdrawal history of the sender’s wallet/platform, as well as links to our red risk.
To prevent illegal transactions, the Service establishes certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
1. The sender and recipient of the application must be the same person. Transfers in favor of third parties are prohibited
2. The user’s personal data must be up-to-date and completely reliable
3. It is prohibited to create requests through anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous connections to the Internet
Monitoring of the User’s transactions and analysis of the data obtained is also a tool for assessing risk and detecting suspicious transactions. If money laundering is suspected, our Service monitors all transactions and reserves the right:
– report suspicious transactions to the appropriate law enforcement authorities;
– ask the User to provide any additional information and documents;
– suspend or terminate the User account;
– hold user funds until the incident is fully investigated;
– refund to the User is made minus 10% + network commission at the user’s request.
We do not work with sanctions platforms, the list of the most popular is below:
Any Iranian and sanctioned platforms.